Japan’s Most Popular Green Tea Teabag
Highly fragrant with a superior flavor and little astringent, it is no wonder that NISHIO Sencha is the most popular green tea choice in Japan. Choice tea leaves from the second harvest season are dried with warm air and carefully rolled into needle-shaped pieces to give it a shiny and polished appearance. With a grassy aroma and sweet taste, this elegant first grade NISHIO Sencha is your ideal choice for a refreshing and healthy beverage.
- Put one teabag for each cup you plan to make.
- Pour the exact amount of boiling water (above 90c)
- Let the teabag steep for one to two minutes.
Sencha Tea contains Amino Acid and is responsible for its tea taste and sweetness. Amino Acid in Sencha also contains the Theanine which is over 60% of nutrients contained in amino acids. It has an effect of suppressing the excretory action of caffeine, so it has the effect of relaxing and keeping the movement of the brain.
- It Burns Fat
- It prevents Diseases such as Cancer
- Lowers Cholesterol
- Anti-aging Agent
- It also protects Cavity
- Treatment for Food Poisoning
- It has Cardiovascular Benifits
- Immune System Booster
- Improved Mental Health and Alertness