Normal Grade 100g [Baking and Cooking Grade)
Famously used in baking and making Matcha ice cream, NISHIOMEIKOUEN Matcha normal grade is produced from the Japanese green tea leaves of the second harvesting that is grounded into fine powder by a stone mill.
AN ANTIOXIDANT POWERHOUSE
One of the major health benefits of matcha tea is that it delivers a mega dose of antioxidants in every sip.
Amongst its many health benefits, matcha…
- Is packed with antioxidants including the powerful EGCg
- Boosts metabolism and burns calories
- Detoxifies effectively and naturally
- Calms the mind and relaxes the body
- Is rich in fiber, chlorophyll and vitamins
- Enhances mood and aids in concentration
- Provides vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
- Prevents disease
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar